With the General Data Protection Regulation set to disrupt the face of data protection as we know it, and the Fourth Money Laundering Directive expanding to include iGaming; compliance has become a lot more complex.
Training will be essential to ensure staff understand what’s expected of them, how to respond and how to be fully compliant.
"It takes less time to do things right, than to explain why you did it wrong”
- Educater and Poet, Henry Wandsworth Longfellow
All staff need to be educated, the Compliance Briefing: London will ensure all staff:
- Understand the implications of the General Data Protection Regulation on iGaming
- Learn how to prepare and implement compliance strategies
- Discover how much non-compliance could cost your organisation
- Understand what GDPR means for the Fourth AML Directive
- Learn what to do in the event of a data breach
- Understand the individual's rights in regards to the GDPR
- Recognise how an organisation must respond to complaints
- Discover the fundamental changes you will need to implement in your organisation to stay compliant
- Understand what you have to do NOW to be ready when the new regulations come into force
- Learn how to mitigate the risks and turn compliance threats into competitive business opportunities
COMPLIANCE BRIEFING: LONDON
Date: October 12th 2017
Venue: County Hall, Westminster
Compliance Briefing: London will help businesses to prepare to meet the requirements of GDPR and the AML 4th Directive.
Advanced rate: £495 + VAT
Standard rate: £695 + VAT
Purchase 5 or more tickets and receive 20% off per ticket!
Any discounts offered (including team discounts) must also require payment at the time of registration.